Client Name: Fort Bend ISD – Dulles ES Renovations
Sector: K-12 Education
Contract Value: $1,399,200
Contract Delivery Method: Competitive Sealed Proposal
Renovations of 28,000 sf of classrooms and hallways
E Contractors completed renovations on 28,000 sq. ft. of classrooms and hallways in the Dulles Elementary School. Tasks completed are as follows:
- Demolished the existing millwork that was installed for the corridor walls.
- Installed a new corridor wall system with new door frames/doors and hardware.
- Installed new acoustical ceilings in hallways.
- Installed new millwork in each classroom.
- Installed new electrical services and lights in the rooms and hallways.
- Installed new HVAC make up air unit with all new duct work going down the hallways.
- Installed new Data / Fire Alarm.
- Installed new door signage.
- Applied new paint to new and existing services.
SCHEDULE AND DELIVERY
This project was completed within the 90-day construction time, as planned.